Tuesday, July 17, 2007

What's going on?

We needed the rain, but it would be nice if the faucets could be turned off for about 4 weeks. The site is still being readied for a foundation - that is, in between bailing out water and waiting for the site to dry out.

The new Library will be worth the wait!